Home arrow News Archives arrow General News arrow New program to pay for transplant operations

Mongolia 's Latest News & Current Events, Directly from Ulaanbaatar



Latest comments

Japan to provide $22...
It is very good for Mongolia that Japan strengthen its relat...
By roydongen

Peabody Energy may s...
I meant the website when I said "Do you liver here or someth...
By Hosoo

Peabody Energy may s...
It's not really OK to sell boot leg CDs but thats about what...

Now Online...

No Users Online
New program to pay for transplant operations PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 27 January 2009
ImageThe government has announced plans to pay the majority of the expenses of organ transplant operations for Mongolian citizens who cannot afford proper care. 

Specifically, the government will pay 80 percent of kidney transplant costs. A typical operation costs $9,000, according to officials. The Health Ministry will pay 80 percent of this cost with patients paying the remaining 20 percent.


About 30 to 40 kidney transplantation surgeries each year will be available to Mongolian citizens due to this government program. 
  Be first to comment this article
RSS comments

Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.

Powered by AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.3.0

< Prev   Next >

Google Comment

Join us with your Google account....

General Discussion


Latest Forum Posts


Members: 1274
News: 2211
WebLinks: 17
Visitors: 12249832

Google Translation

Translate This Website

Mongolia Websites

A site with information related to the environment and buddhism. There is a section on the Northern Buddhist Conference on Ecology and Development.