Home arrow News Archives arrow Job Vacancies & Employment arrow Unemployment in Mongolia going down

Search Mongolia

Login

Syndicate

Latest comments

Khan sells gold site...
Mongolian Web is a excellent way to find the news. I think ...
More...
By Robert B. Lyons

Mongolia Energy Limi...
Is Uranium mining near a major city like Ulaanbaatar safe? I...
More...
By Battumur

Regional tourism gro...
New center kicks off campaign to vote Ha Long Bay one of the...
More...
By pvhaa

Unemployment in Mongolia going down PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 17 May 2006
Ulaanbaatar, /MONTSAME/. At the end of April 2006, the number of registered unemployed was 33.8 thous, that decreased by 10.3 percent or 3.9 thous. persons compared to the same period of the previous year. The number of unemployed women was 18.9 thous, which is 55.9 percent of total registered unemployed. In the first four months of 2006, 10.4 thous.registered unemployed persons entered into work and of whom 12.4 percent entered in government or state-owned enterprises, and the remaining 87.6 percent in joined companies, cooperatives or other types of employers, such as small-scale private businesses.
  Comments (1)
RSS comments
1. hi
Written by Davaadorj, on 2007-04-11 11:40:03, IP: 202.179.3.179
hi all

Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.

Powered by AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.3.0

 
< Prev   Next >

Mongolia Websites

The Mongol Uls Mongolia Network provides information about different aspects of Mongolia, including culture, religion, language and other traditions. Mongol Uls is the Mongolian word for Mongolia.
 

Tag Cloud

agreement   aimag   announced   article   asia   asian   business   central   china   chinese   coal   cooperation   copper   countries   customs   days   development   economic   empire   enkhbayar   environmental   exploration   foreign   goods   government   health   international   investment   issues   ivanhoe   japan   japanese   khan   korea   korean   license   meeting   mines   mining   minister   ministry   mongol   mongoliarsquos   mongols   montsame   national   news   official   officials   oyu   parliament   political   president   prime   program   project   public   report   reports   resources   russia   russian   tax   tolgoi   ulaanbaatar   university   used   within   2005   2006   2007  

Created with AkoCloud 1.1 final.